Monday, May 5, 2014

Purium Organic Tropic Oil Review

Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
Organic, Pure, Raw, Non GMO,
Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegan, Kosher

Years ago I tried to add coconut oil to my families diet. It was so strong smelling when I cooked with it. Too strong. The flavor didn't bother me, although it was different than I was use to, but most of the family rejected it. So...I gave up. When I joined Purium I decided to their Organic Tropic Oil a try. I am so glad I did. It's delicious!

Here are some of the benefits as listed on My Purium website:

  • Supports healthy immune function (especially when used raw)
  • Is a healthy alternative to butter and other oils
  • Does not contain any cholesterol nor promote platelet stickiness in the blood.
  • Stable under high heat, which means it is ideal oil for cooking
  • May help improve nutrient absorption

And just think, Tropical Oil is the ideal healthy and safe oil for pan frying and baked goods. You can use it raw as a substitute for butter on your toast, hot cereal or pancakes. It makes an excellent skin moisturizer and can used to treat burns and cuts. 

One more thing, Purium is proud to announce that the Organic Tropic Oil is the first Purium product that has received this prestigious NON-GMO Project verification. Importantly, we believe that Purium is the FIRST and ONLY network marketing company that is able to use this seal! We are working toward another Non-GMO Project Verification; this time it will be for our Power Shake.

What is the Non-GMO Project? This information is taken from the Non-GMO Project website. 

Revised Seal copy
The retailers who started the Non-GMO Project were motivated by a simple idea. They believed that consumers in North America should have access to clearly-labeled non-GMO food and products, now and in the future. That conviction continues to guide the Non-GMO Project, as North America’s only independent verification for products according to best practices for GMO avoidance.




While you delight your senses you can know that, once again, Purium is bringing you the best of the best. Why? Because they believe in being the best, providing the best, and they are willing to stand by their products. 

If you have any questions please let me know by leaving a comment below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment