Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Purium's Apothe-Cherry Review

Apothe-Cherry from Purium is my go to sleep aid. Stress, fibromyalgia, illnesses, etc can lead to sleepless nights. So, today I'm highlighting Purium’s Apothe-Cherry™ .

  Here is some information from my Purium website: Purium’s Apothe-Cherry™ is made from Sour/Tart Cherries, which are nature’s most nutritionally dense food. They contain a wide variety of antioxidants and phyto-chemicals, and each serving contains 7,000 ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) units. We recommend combining this product with our 40x Aloe Vera Concentrate.
  • Contains melatonin, which may help balance circadian rhythms for proper sleep
  • May support healthy joint function
  • Promotes healthy uric acid metabolism
  • Is a rich source of anti-oxidants
  • Can help prevent or even reverse premature aging   

 I found with regular use I am sleeping deeper and because it has no drug in it there is no negative side effects that an over-the-counter product will give you. At the end of a long day I like to fill a wine glass with 2 ounces of Apothe-Cherry and 6-8oz of water. I sip it like a glass of wine and relax with a book; then I head to bed. In the morning I wake up feeling genuinely refreshed.

Fibromyalgia affects people differently. I have studied and experimented with several different nutritional and herbal products, and even an over-the-counter sleep-aid. It is reasonably priced and made by company with integrity. Purium has everything I need. They carry organic wholefood nutrient dense products. 

I enjoy the ability to share these products with other people who are looking for a way to maintain and increase their level of health as well as a viable business opportunity. Feel free to contact me with questions or for a no obligation $50 gift certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment