Thursday, February 20, 2014

Purium Review and Testimony

Purium was the new thing my friend was doing. You know how it is when a friend is telling you over her cell phone how great she feels, how much weight she's loosing, etc, etc, etc. Well, any skepticism I may have had, dissolved like my favorite Power Shake, when I watched her walk toward my door. If a 10-day Transformation could bring back a glow to her skin besides the obvious weight loss; I was listening. She told me that this holistic green product was made with only the purest organic ingredients.

                                                        
Being super busy moms we both had been looking for a way to make extra income, or better still, finding a dream job that would lets us be there for our families and still bring in a sustainable income.

Seeing results makes them believable, but when i was offered a $50 gift card it finalized the deal. I joined as a wholesale member and purchased the 10-day Transformation pack. Losing 7 lbs. in 10-days was great, and the feeling of being detoxed and the encouragement it gave me was well worth any craving I sacrificed. 

Now I use many of the Purium products, you might call it a 'healthy addiction'. My husband and I juice fresh fruits and veggies in the mornings and we wouldn't dream of going without our Scoop of Greens. Since then my husband noticed a difference in his energy level through out the day. You gotta love those greens.

Every day I use Immuno-Max, Vir-U-Sure, and Advanced Probiotic Blend to support my immune system. Apothe Cherry Concentrate helps to insure a good nights rest, while Bee Energetic keeps me moving throughout the day. You see, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia over a decade ago so I appreciate the better nights sleep and the afternoon lull breaker these holistic green products provide me. I have had a significant change in my pain level since I added Joint Flex to my regime, one of my favorites, it gives me the ability to function with my bad hip.

Purium Health Products have life changing value.
When all is said and done I have only one regret, I wish I had started as a business builder, but now I'm sharing gift cards and I am able to help others while taking care of my family and myself in a very real way. Getting started with Purium is as easy. You can start as a Wholesale Member and enjoy discounts, or become a Business Builder and promote this superior product. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment